Last week I talked about getting back to the basics.
I just want to add to that. My top 10 basic steps to do are to
1.Eat a balanced meal, drink plenty of water, take your vitamins,etc.(be mindful of your diet)
2. Excerise ( break a sweat)
3. Not to use heat everyday ( the less the better)
4. Not to shampoo use conditioner (you can shampoo 1-2x month but cleansing with a conditioner is best)
5. Make sure you get your relaxer done by a professional.
6. Get a trim by a professional every 10-12wks
7. Deep condition on a regular basis at least 2-3x month
8. Massage the scalp. (promotes hair growth)
9. Do not over use hair products (can cause build-up on scalp)
last but not least this is the most important. I saved the best for last
10. LOVE THE HAIR YOU HAVE ! only then have you truely loved yourself.
You've Just been glammed !